Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. Read it and weep. :)

November 11, 2010

I MISS DANIELLE!

I'm done with my History project, done with all of my class work, and I'm bored. So I'm just writing a quick blog post. Not much has happened lately besides my computer getting the blue screen of death. Luckily they fixed it and they don't have to wipe anything. But I think I got another virus the day I got back, so I'm taking it back AGAIN!!

Ugh.

Oh well...

At the moment I'm missing my big sister. I talked to her on the phone a little while ago, and ever since I've been wanting to see her again. Luckily, I'm going to see her this weekend. :) YAY!

A couple minutes ago my principal was blasting that song, "Istanbul not Constantinople" on his computer. So my friend and I rammed him like a freight train. Too bad he rammed us like three freight trains... So yeah he held us back, but another friend of mine turned it off while he was occupied with us.

Good times.

So yeah, my week has been boring. Aside from the feeding of hobos, the helping of old ladies, and the community of service. :/ Boring week indeed.

Loud sigh. Well I'll post again soon!

Quote of the Moment:
          Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there.
~Amy Li

No comments:

Post a Comment