Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. Read it and weep. :)

November 27, 2010

Hanging with the Fam...I mean...facebook.

Yep. It's me again! Writing another epic blog post. :)

At the moment, I am sitting on the guest bed, in the guest room, in my grandparents' house. My laptop is sitting comfortably on my legs, and I'm just typing away aimlessly.

I've been hanging with the fam for a while now, ever since Monday. It's been a good week so far, eating amazing food and spending time with amazing people. Also, it's given me some much needed time to relax.

Something else that I have just noticed. I have been spending a lot more time on facebook! Chatting with people has become a necessity. Ahhhhhh, facebook. Mark Zuckerburg/Zuckerberg, whichever it is, did a fantastic job on the facebook interface. Easy to use, but can also be used to do pretty complicated things. A range of people use facebook now too! I mean, it's not like just for teens or just for adults. It's become something that every age group is familiar with.

It's awesome!

Well, that's all I really had to say. Facebook and family is epic! And not necessarily in that order...

-Anthony

Quote of the Moment (that totally describes my family):
The family.  We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together.  ~Erma Bombeck

No comments:

Post a Comment