Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. Read it and weep. :)

March 20, 2010

Happy Sabbath!

Happy Sabbath everybody.

I just thought I'd post a little about what's going on with my life.

Well, I'm going to go on a cruise to Mexico tomorrow. That should be fun, but I don't know what to expect. I've never been on a cruise ship. But my family saved some money, and planned like a year ahead, so we're finally doing it.

Right now, I'm listening to one of my favorite christian songs.

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjkBVn_eUec

I love that song.
____________________________________________________________________

Whenever I listen to that song, I always feel so much closer to God. I can't explain it, but when I play video games, watch TV, read fiction, stuff like that, life has a different feeling to it. When I listen to Remedy Drive, or read the Bible, however, life suddenly takes on this brighter look. I think that's why every Sabbath when I look outside, everything looks prettier than it usually does.

If you guys have time, I'd like you to comment and tell me what you do on Sabbath/Saturday mornings.
____________________________________________________________________

Lately, life has been taking a new turn. New people are coming into my life, and some are leaving. Unfortunately, many of the changes that have been happening I'm not liking so much.
____________________________________________________________________

I also thought I'd mention about why I write stories. Well, there are a couple reasons:

1) My imagination is very vast, so I like to let it all out in different stories.

2) If I'm mad, I don't know how to express it without making other people suffer. That's why if I'm writing, I make my characters angry, so then my feelings can be put on them. If that makes any sense.

3) A lot of the time, it's to get my mind off of things.

Btw, if you haven't read any of my stories, but would like to, go to this link:

http://www.protagonize.com/author/babyrhinos
____________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys have an awesome Sabbath! :)

God bless,
Anthony

Quote of the Post:

Those that know how to win are much more numerous than those who know how to make proper use of their victories.

Polybius

No comments:

Post a Comment